What Our Clients Say
“Medical Practice Startup Group managed a major expansion of our practice, growing us from two providers to 6 and from one facilitiy to three. The MPSG individual we worked with has a rare combination of integrity, skill, expertise and is all around a great guy to work with. No question, we could not have done it without him.”
- Anne Viselli, MD, Vermont Women’s Wellness
“MPSG brings to all levels of an organization a refreshing level of professionalism, mutual respect, valued judgment, clear recommendations and detailed strategic action plans to fit the needs of your practice.”
- Richard Albrecht, LPN, MBA - Administrator, Corona-Temecula Orthopaedics
“An excellent resource for our health center in its strategic planning initiatives. Well trusted by our board members who look to him for leadership in our strategic planning meetings. He organized these meetings and got input from various members of our community. He made the process enjoyable and educational and is masterful at reading a roomful of diverse individuals and guiding them to excellent group conclusions.”
- Sharon Beaty, Chief Executive Officer, Midstate Health Center
"I have had the opportunity to work with MPSG through the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA). MPSG is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and creative and provides great information in a fun, safe, environment. Their ideas and skills are an inspiration and I always leave with valuable tips that can be used in my practice."
- Jill Davis, FACMPE
“Excellent in every way.”
- Colleen Danault, The Surgical Group
“MPSG met all of my expectations, excellent”
- Lisa Christon, Bedford Ambultory Surgical Center
“MPSG’s presence and insight is always informative and enlightening”
- Jami Gordon Skyhowerand, Rochester IM Practices, Frisbee Memorial Hospital
“MPSG organizes and delivers pro forma financial information exactly how we like to see it.”
- M. P. Scarpa, Senior Vice President, Key Bank
“Thank you for your continued outstanding contributions to both our undergraduate and graduate academic programs. Your experience in both the business and health care fields provides a unique and valuable perspective for our students.”
- Carolyn Bonnefield, Associate Professor, UVM School of Business
“MPSG helped me evaluate my professional options and acted as my agent in the process of negotiating my medical directorship at the hospital. Insightful, informative and very valuable.”
- L. W., MD
"I thought you did a masterful job. I think our group is a particularly challenging one and hope we can work with you to complete such implementation. I do hope we can access your leadership to help us sort through the stuff, ditch some of it, and put the rest of it where it belongs for easy utilization. Many thanks."
- Jennifer Lail, MD. Chapel Hill Pediatrics, Chapel Hill, NC
"I always felt better about things after we’d meet because you could so clearly explain things to me and helped me to really be positive about this whole endeavor. You provided me with concrete steps and tasks to accomplish to do the work on my end and the final product you provided me is, as far as I can tell, super. It really helped me to put into perspective the financial piece of this whole thing that confounded me for so long and kept me from being able to get off center and make decisions. As I’m sure 99% of the physicians you have worked with would tell you, this business stuff is nothing we’re trained for and can be mind-boggling and intimidating.
I definitely would look forward to working with you again. I feel like I can really trust you to provide me with excellent guidance and suggestions.
- Carrie Swartz, MD Boulder Medical Center, Boulder, CO
"Your work and advice was timely and professional in every manner. You changed our approach to the thoughts we have about the business of our practice. We would recommend your services to any other prospective client most highly and without reservation."
- John Pecorak, MD Boone Clinic, Columbia MO
“What I find most refreshing about MPSG’s approach to clinic management is their willingness to listen to new ideas and implement them logically. They are able to see where we are and understand where we want to go (our vision) and move us as a unified office in that direction. To their credit they are able to achieve this without compromising patient care. MPSG is able to speak with employees and motivate them to work as a team. Their follow through is impeccable. We are so glad to have had them as a part of our practice.”
- Linda Davidson, APRN, FNP-BC
- Very thorough preparation, making sure to get the background of the "good, bad and the ugly" and using this information to facilitate a session that has a greater chance to produce a break through.
- Excellent at keeping the group on task and is respectful of the time.
- Sets very reasonable goals at the beginning of a session.
- Brings depth of knowledge and experience to the table and uses it in a positive and non-judgmental way
- Excellent listener, thereby creating a safe and productive environment for a meeting.
Frederick S. Kelsey MD FACP